There are numerous ways to support Rutgers Hillel.
Your gift at any level has tangible results.
What Kind of Donation Would You Like To Make?
More Rutgers Jewish students are taking part in Hillel programs than ever before. Hillel not only serves the 6,000 Jewish undergraduate students on Rutgers’ campus, but also offers the richness of Jewish cultural, religious and intellectual heritage to the entire University community.
Don’t want to donate online? Please contact Barbara Cohen at BarbaraC@rutgershillel.org or call 732 545-2407 ext. 24
Rutgers Hillel gratefully accepts gifts of cash, credit card, stock, and mutual funds.
Give by transferring stock to us.
Mail your gift
70 College Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Please check with your company to learn if this benefit is available. Rutgers Hillel will work with you and your company to facilitate this gift.
To give stock, please contact Barbara Cohen at: 732-545-2407 ext. 24.
As a strong supporter of Rutgers Hillel you want to ensure that its important programs will continue to inspire and enrich thousands of Jewish students on campus each year.
- Include Rutgers Hillel in your will or revocable trust
- Designate Rutgers Hillel as a beneficiary of your retirement plan
- Designate Rutgers Hillel as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
- Designate Rutgers Hillel as a beneficiary of a charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust
- Establish a Rutgers Hillel charitable gift annuity
- Make a gift of real estate to Rutgers Hillel Benefits of Membership
All members of Rutgers Hillel’s Heritage Society:
- Receive a handsome membership certificate signed by the Chairman of the Board
- Receive periodic updates from Hillel’s President and Director
- Are invited to special events
- Have unrestricted access to Hillel’s expert planned giving professionals
- Receive public acknowledgement in Hillel’s Newsletters of their important contribution to ensuring a strong Jewish future